GISC Blucher Freshman Scholarships
The GISC Blucher Freshman Scholarships are awarded to incoming freshman who are enrolling in the Geographic Information Sciences degree programs at Texas A&M Corpus Christi. Students who are awarded these scholarships will receive a minimum of $1000 to be applied towards tuition and fees for their first year of school.
- Students must be accepted to Texas A&M Corpus Christi, and enrolled into the Geographic Information Science degree program.
- Students must be incoming freshman. College credit obtained while in high school is not considered as disqualifying.
- Students should have a 3.0 GPA or better, but students who do not meet this requirement are also encouraged to apply, as waivers may be considered.
How to Apply
- These scholarships are administered by the TAMUCC Scholarship Office
- Go to Incoming Freshman Scholarships
- Follow the instructions to fill out the online scholarship application
- Under College/School, you must choose Science & Technology
- Under Degree Program, you must choose Geographic Information Science
- Two letters of recommendation are required. One letter must be from a high school Counselor, the second letter may be from any source.
For more information, contact Mrs. Dee Edgar at the Conrad Blucher Institute, Phone # - 361-825-5850.