- Building Modifications
- Any changes made to a buildings’ structure (adding/moving utilities, HVAC, comprehensive remodeling) are considered building modifications. These requests should be submitted to the Dept. head for authorization and funding. Once authorization and funding are in place, the Operations Supervisor will carry out the project.
- Work Requests
- If any part of a buildings’ existing infrastructure is in need of repair or replacement, physical plant will perform the work as part of their operational mission. Please email any replacement/repair concerns to the Physical Plant, or call x2324.
- Building Access
- Requests for access to a building or room (key or sanddollar) must be made to the head of the department the building/space is assigned to.
- Requests for student access to labs for study purposes can be made to the appropriate lab coordinator.
UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CONDUCT EXPERIMENTS IN TEACHING LABS WITHOUT AN INSTRUCTOR PRESENT
- IF YOUR KEYS OR SANDDOLLAR CARD ARE LOST OR STOLEN, REPORT THIS IMMEDIATELY TO YOUR DEPT. HEAD