Marine Mammal Related Sites
Alabama Dolphin Research and Rescue Homepage
- Trained Volunteers in Alabama for The Marine Mammal Stranding Network
of the Southeastern United States
- Marine Mammal Stranding Center of
Brigantine, New Jersey
- Since the Center's founding in 1978, it has responded to over 1500
calls for stranded whales, dolphins, seals, and sea turtles that washed
ashore on New Jersey beaches.
Mammal Stranding Program
- The Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County help with strandings
along the Los Angeles and Orange Counties coastlines in California
- Mystic Aquarium
- Welcome to Mystic Aquarium and the Institute for Exploration. Check
out this site to discover how you can explore our ocean planet and learn
about the many ways we are involved with the wondrous undersea world.
Find out more information on "Stormy".
- Shore Fishing and Casting Club
- "If you're not going to eat it - release it!" The Shore Fishing and
Casting Club International is all about "Catching More from the Shore."
They consist mainly of surf & shark fishermen, and are very concerned
about the environment, conservation, and encourage "catch & release".
They are based out of the Corpus Christi, Texas area with chapters in
Houston, Austin, and San Antonio.
- Texas Marine Mammal Stranding
- The Headquarters for the Texas Marine Mammal Stranding Network
subdivided into six divisions along the TX's coastline: Sabine Pass,
Galveston, Port O'Connor, Port Aransas, Corpus Christi, and South Padre
- Texas Student
Chapter of the Society for Marine Mammalogy
- A group interested in sharing and educating others about marine
|Gulf of Mexico Species|
|Cetaceans of the World|
Internet Coordinator: Candice Orca Mottet