Getting to Know Your Campus (Photo Scavenger Hunt!)
On Thursday during our scheduled Seminar class you are going to discover many of the places on campus that can help you achieve your goals. You will work in TEAMS of 4-5 to complete a photo scavenger hunt!
- You'll need to take a picture INSIDE each place you visit with all group members in the photo. You MUST post your power point presentation with all of your pictures to Blackboard, with a description of where you are. Your WHOLE TEAM must stay together.
- Whenever possible, you should meet, speak, and . Find out about the services their program offers and pick up handouts of upcoming activities. Bring handouts back to class and be prepared to teach the class everything you learned!
- People are trying to work.
- MOST IMPORTANT RULE: Don't get Prof. Dyurich in trouble! Be good representatives of Triad L!
Your goal is to go to as many locations as possible from the list below! Obviously, you won't have time to do them all, but some of the locations that are harder to find are worth extra points. Choose wisely!
- Writing Center
- SandDollar$ deposit machine
- Library computer labs (HINT: These aren't the computers in the lobby area downstairs!)
- Programming Assistance Lab (PAL)
- Cyber Security Lab
- Burak Ersoy's office
- Your advisor's office
- Career Services
- Lost and Found office
- Student Engagement and Success office
- SandDollar$ Office
- First-Year Learning Communities Program (FYLCP) offices
- Islander Transition Center
- Counseling Center
- Health Center
- Islander Welcome Center
- Honors Program
- Financial Aid
- A picture of (at least) one of your group members touching the feet of Dr. Hector P. Garcia's statue.
MAKE IT FUN!