Best Practices, Seminar style!
- Get into your groups!
- In your groups, take some time and discuss the following:
- Introduce yourselves! (These are gonna be your people, get to know them asap!)
- Share what learning community you were in last semester. What did you really like about that experience?
Take out a sheet of paper!
Draw upon your experiences from last semester for inspiration.
- Based on your experience last semester, what is your definition of a learning community?
- List 3-5 goals that you hope the learning community will help you achieve this semester.
- List 3(or more)expectations that you have of me as your instructor. What would you like to happen in Seminar this semester?
Once your group has compiled a list, please prepare to share it with the class.