Let's work on some chronologies!!
Some tips on how to study for chronologies...
Now for some practice...
- Break into groups!
- Take out your lecture notes.
- Each group has been given a topic, term, concept, event that is associated with the chronologies you will need to complete on the exam.
- Take a few minutes and try to locate that topic, term, concept in your lecture notes. Once you find it, circle it or highlight it!
- In your groups,you will need to place the events in the order in which they occurred.
- If you need help, I will be moving around the room to answer questions!
- When your group has come to a decision on the order of your events, please share your chronology on the board.
- As each group writes their set on the board, I would encourage you to write this down!
- Be prepared to share the "story" or the "context" of your chronology set.
- Class discussion- What is the purpose? What are your take-aways? How did this activity help you as a learner?
THESE CHRONOLOGY SETS SHARED BY YOUR PEERS ARE BY NO MEANS COMPLETE. THEY ARE MERELY A STARTING POINT FOR YOU TO BEGIN PREPARING FOR THIS SECTION OF THE EXAM!!