What you will find on this page are links to any assignments focused on exam preparation. This information is posted on Wiki so that you may return to it while preparing for your history exams and writing assignments.
A Word of Caution: Please know that the following material may be incomplete. This compilation is merely a starting point for you to begin approaching the material! Using your lecture notes and textbook, it is your responsibility to evaluate this material and include additional information !!
Essay Outline Worksheet
Key Terms and Ideas
Angel Island Group Study Materials
- Chapters 2 and 8 discussion points:
- “Living the American Dream: Hareth Andrade,”Huffington Post, June 4, 2015, accessible at http://www.huffingtonpost.com/national-council-of-la-raza-/living-the-american-dream_b_7514360.html.
- Carolina Canizales, “A DREAMer? in San Antonio, Ready to Contribute,” Rivard Report, May 17, 2012, accessible at http://www.therivardreport.com/a-dreamer-in-san-antonio-ready-to-contribute/.
- “Virtual Tour of Angel Island Immigration Station Through the Eyes of Dan Quan,” by the Angel Island Immigration Station Foundation (2010), available at
- Aloe Blacc, “Wake Me Up,” available at