What you will find on this page are links to any assignments focused on exam preparation. This information is posted on Wiki so that you may return to it while preparing for your history exams and writing assignments.
A Word of Caution: Please know that the following material may be incomplete. This compilation is merely a starting point for you to begin approaching the material! Using your lecture notes and textbook, it is your responsibility to evaluate this material and include additional information !!
- A Meeting of the Minds
- Let's test your knowledge!- A Kahoot!
- Exam I IS scheduled for Thursday, Sept. 20th! Mark your calendars!
- Exam I Study Guide is available via Blackboard and here: Exam I Study Guide
- Key Terms from lecture- You should become familiar with these terms not only for the matching section of the exam but they can also be incorporated into your essay responses to support your discussion of the prompt you select to answer. Some tips on how to fully define your terms: ** Some tips on how to prepare!
- Essay 1 Outline(chart): Native America
- Essay 2 Outline (chart): Gilded Age
- Essay 3 Outline (traditional linear outline):American Imperialism
- Key Terms for Exam 2- Fall 2018 K
- Le Kahoot(Courtesy of the Triad K Seminar Professors)
- Note your Knowledge- Exam 2 Δ
- Essay 1:
- Essay 2
- Essay 3: Essay 3
- Key Terms for Exam 3- Fall 2018 K
- Le Kahoot(Courtesy of the Triad K Seminar Professors, especially Professor Lomax. Thank her when you see her in History lecture!)
- Note your Knowledge- Exam 3