What you will find on this page are links to any assignments focused on exam preparation. This information is posted on Wiki so that you may return to it while preparing for your history exams and writing assignments.
A Word of Caution: Please know that the following material may be incomplete. This compilation is merely a starting point for you to begin approaching the material! Using your lecture notes and textbook, it is your responsibility to evaluate this material and include additional information !!
- The Exam 1 study guide is available here:Exam I Study Guide
- Key terms from lecture- Spring 2017
- Student generated list of key terms:http://falcon.tamucc.edu/wiki/AmandaMarquez/PostYourDefinitionHere
- Colonial Virginia Class Outlines:
- Essay #3 (Sec. 255)
- Sec. 255 Class Outline
- Essay 1: Essay Question #1
- Essay 2: Essay Question #2
- Essay 3: Essay Question #3
- Essay 4: Essay Question #4
- Another outline version for Essay #4: Essay 4 Another Version
- Antifederalist vs Federalists: Breaking down the Conflict over the Constitution!
- Democratic Republicans vs Federalists: Apply what you know!
- Essay 1
- Essay 2
- Essay 3
- Essay 4
- Exam 3 Study Guide
- Sample chronologies and key terms:
- Some More Chronologies for you to practice with for EXAM 3!
- NOTE: These chronologies are NOT COMPLETE, they are merely a starting point for you to begin studying! Its is up to you and your study partners to fill in any gaps!
- Chapter 10,12 and 13 Reading Quizzes:
Essay Prep Materials
- Exam Essay Review - Use this to help you review the major topics Wooster covered in lecture. Then, use the grids/outlines below to get your ideas organized!
- Essay 1 grid: Social Reformers
- Essay 2 grid: American Culture
- Essay 3 grid: Why was the Civil War so bloody?
- Essay 4 grid: Blueprint for Modern America