What you will find on this page are links to any assignments focused on exam preparation. This information is posted on Wiki so that you may return to it while preparing for your history exams and writing assignments.
A Word of Caution: Please know that the following material may be incomplete. This compilation is merely a starting point for you to begin approaching the material! Using your lecture notes and textbook, it is your responsibility to evaluate this material and include additional information !!
- Exam is scheduled for Wednesday, February 14th! Here is the copy of the review guide for the Exam: Exam I Review Guide
- LCE Key Terms of the Day!
- Key terms: Click here to review you and your colleagues collective knowledge: Student Generated List
- Class outlines:
- Essay 1: Las Casas vs. Cortes
- Essay 2: Developments in Colonial Virginia
- Essay 3: Religion in Colonial America
- Essay 4: American Revolution
- Antifederalist vs Federalists: Breaking down the Conflict over the Constitution- REVIEW YOUR LECTURE SUPPLEMENT NUMBER 4! DOING SO WILL HELP YOU OUTLINE ESSAY 1!
- Anti-federalists vs. Federalists - let's share what we know!
- * Federalists vs. Democratic Republicans: What actions did their party take when they controlled the presidency?
- Section 244/245 class outlines: Class Compilation= THIS CHART WILL HELP YOU OUTLINE ESSAY#2!
- Key terms from the lectures and readings: Exam 2 Key Terms
- You will need to define the term listed alongside your name IN A FULLY DEVELOPED PARAGRAPH(use the 5 W's to help you come up with a detailed definition). There's only one! Complete and post your definition. You have until (Tuesday 3/27)by 5pm to post your definition! After that, the page will be locked.
- Section 245: Women and Changes in the 19th c
- Section 244: Constitutional Convention
- Section 244/245Jackson and Elections I
Exam 3 Study Guide
- Exam 3 Study Guide
- Exam 3 will be taken Wednesday, May 9th during the Final Exam period 1:45-4:15 pm.
- Sec. 245 Exam 3 Potential Chronologies
- Sec. 244 Potential Chronologies
Key Terms Compilations
Essay /Class review