Library research day con BrayMar!
MEET IN THE LIBRARY FOR BOTH SEMINAR AND COMP!!
We'll meet as a large group (seminar and comp combined) in the 2nd Floor Library Instruction Room 216 A
- Make sure to be informed about the Reacting to the Past game. Read through the game packet/instructions and make sure that you are knowledgeable about what your participation will entail. The character you will embody will determine the content of the speech you will write and give during the Greenwich Village game. See the Writing Project 2 assignment description for additional details.
- If you have concerns about your role or the assignment, please feel free to reach out to Profs. Bray, Costanzo and myself for guidance.
- And as always, please feel free to come by and visit with Professor Bray and I to discuss your second major writing assignment! We share the same office hours and we are available to help. :)
- Your third Reacting to the Past reading quiz will be on Thursday, February 15th and will cover the topic of Spirit of the New on pages 51-67 of the Reacting to the Past: Greenwich Village textbook. The quiz will be given at the beginning of Seminar. Be on time in order to have the most time possible on the quiz. The quiz will be multiple choice. If you have questions about the reading, feel free to stop by during office hours for guidance.
- I will be posting your updated Participation/Attendance averages for Seminar this afternoon. Please see the course's Blackboard page to see your current grade. If you have one or more absences, your P&A reflects the absences you have accrued thus far. Remember, you are only allotted three unexcused absences in Seminar over the course of the semester. If you have been out of class due to illness, it is imperative that you submit some form of documentation from a physician or the University Health Center to me in order to make up any missed work.