First-Year Symposium is...
- A public display of writing/composing/creation/argument/research by first-year students at the end of their first term. Like a giant science fair, First-Year Symposium requires all first-year students to create something, based on written work that uses media, technology, and/or creative presentation to display their expository essays and/or research projects for a mixed, general, academic audience.
- For Triad K you will be presenting on all of the research you have conducted related to your WP#3/ your Expository Essay.
- FYS Photog Moments
Where and when will FYS take place?
- Thursday, November 19th from 9:00-3:00pm- all Triad K students will participate in FYS.
- You will sign up to present in 30 minute time slots to present the research you have completed in Composition.
- Some of you will present in class next week and be graded then. Some of you will be graded at symposium. You still have to also present at the FYS.
- You will sign up for these time slots in Composition!
- Seminar and Composition WILL NOT meet on Thursday, Nov 19th. HISTORY WILL MEET. All of your Triad K instructors will be available to assist you! :)