Fall 2017 Learning Community E Due Dates:
- September 15th History Quiz #1
- Friday, October 6th-- Writing Project 1 /Rhetorical Analysis due at the beginning of large lecture at 10am!
- Friday, November 10th-- Learning Community E Exam Make-up Day in large lecture!
- You must request permission from your Seminar instructor to take the exam make-up. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You CANNOT take the make-up if you performed poorly on an exam. Make-ups are for students who missed the exam due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Group Research Presentations will take place on Wed 11/15 and Friday 11/17 . Please see Professor Bray's wikipage for additional information regarding the meeting times and locations.
- Wednesday, December 6th-- Learning Community E Comprehensive Portfolio Due by 10 am in CI 113 (large lecture classroom)!
- Early submissions of the Final Portfolio are welcomed!
History Reading Quiz Dates -- Quizzes will be given in Seminar at the Beginning of class. Only your top 6 scores will count toward your course grade in History and Seminar.
- Quiz 1 Wednesday Sept. 20th - Bacon vs. Berkeley chapter 2
- Quiz 2 Wednesday, September 27th - Sewall vs. Adams chapter 4
- Quiz 3 Monday, October 9th- Henry vs. Madison chapter 5
- Quiz 4 Wednesday, October 16th- Bache vs. Hamilton chapter 6
- Quiz 5 Monday, October 23rd- Helper vs. Fitzhugh chapter 12
- Quiz 6 Wednesday, November 8th- Douglass vs. Garrison chapter 9
- Quiz 7 Wednesday, November 15th- Stanton vs. Beecher Chapter 10
- Quiz 8 Monday, November 20th -Robinson vs. Atchison Chapter 13
- EXAM I --Friday, September 29th
- EXAM II--Friday, November 3rd
- EXAM III -- Wednesday, December 13th during the Final Exam Period 8-10:30 am.