Welcome back to Polly's, Greenwich Villagers and Friends!!
Labor Has it's day! (The time has come for the Labor factions to present their platforms!)
- Section 440: Marvin, Sal and Nathan
- Section 441: Andrew, William and Kat
As the Labor faction presents their platform, all players (and audience members) will need to be making note of the following:
- Villagers(Bohemians aka Indeterminates) must respond with questions and comments!
- As you listen to their platform and speeches, you need to make note of the following:
- How might the Labor faction be potential allies to your faction or cause?
- Decide with whom your group may never agree?
- Based on their speeches, who can, may and will or could influence YOUR ideas/beliefs in a significant way?
- What counterarguments might you be able to offer Labor? Be prepared to challenge them!
Make certain to hold yourselves accountable to the RTTP Ground Rules for Discussion.
Reminders and announcements:
- An extra credit opportunity Learning Community K!
- Due date: Tuesday, April 3rd at the beginning of Seminar!
- Need extra help with HIST 1302? Don't forget the Supplemental Instruction Sessions: https://falcon.tamucc.edu/wiki/AmandaMarquez/SupplementalInstructionSchedule