Max Eastman and The Masses
- Max presents his selections for publication in The Masses. After which, he will present a short lecture that summarizes and synthesizes the ideas presented in the selections he has made. The selections he has made should convey his views of America in 1913.
- Check your PIP's before you leave class today!
- The Vote goes down on Thursday. You must have 15 in order to be able to vote! :)
Announcements and reminders:
- Another Shameless Plug - The
- Wednesday, March 28th- Midterm grades for all of your LC K courses will post on SAIL/Blackboard. Please come by and visit with us if you have questions or concerns. These grades are NOT permanent and are intended to give you a sense of your performance so far this semester. Remember, you have only completed a portion of the coursework thus far, :) If you have questions about your midterm grade, please come and see me during office hours.
- Monday, April 2nd- Summer/Fall 2018 online class schedule available to view on SAIL. Please come by to see me if you'd like guidance on registration. While I am no expert, I can help! Make sure to reach out to your Academic Advisor and schedule an appointment.
- FYRC First Year Research Conference Proposals due Thursday, April 5th (for Triad K students only)!
- If you are accepted to FYRC, please know that Bray and I have your back! We will help you practice and offer constructive feedback on how to enhance your presentation! :)
- HIST 1302 EXAM II is scheduled for Thursday, April 5th!
- Friday, April 6th is the last day to drop a course for the semester! Make sure to visit with your professors before you decide to drop a course!