Reminders and announcements:
- To help you gain some familiarity with wiki's awesomeness and prepare for the exam... you have some Seminar Homework(Say what?!) involving wiki! You will need to define the term listed with your name IN A FULLY DEVELOPED PARAGRAPH(use the 5 W's to help you come up with a detailed definition). There's only one! Complete and post your definition. You have until (Tuesday 2/13) TOMORROW by 5pm to post your definition! After that, the page will be locked. Students who post their definition will earn 2 points toward their final history quiz reading averages in Seminar.
- Exam is scheduled for Wednesday, February 14th! Here is the copy of the review guide for the Exam: Exam I Review Guide
- On Wednesday 2/14, the day of your First Exam, Ms. Burnett and I will be combining classes on that day. Seminar will not meet at it's regularly scheduled time. I will be joining you during your regular comp class time!
- I will be posting your updated Participation/Attendance averages for Seminar this afternoon. Please see the course's Blackboard page to see your current grade. If you have two or more absences, your P&A reflects the absences you have accrued thus far.
- Wednesday, February 21st: History Reading Quiz #3 will cover Chapter 5 of Contending Voices Madison v. Henry. Mark your calendars!