- Questions, comments, concerns?
- Sections 182/183: Even though this exam is exactly one week away, you will need to know your stuff!
- Section 191: Let's look at some Revolutionary Rhetoric!
- ON Wednesday, Feb. 24th these Facilitation# 1 groups will lead class over Chapter 5: The Conflict Over the Constitution: Patrick Henry and James Madison
- Section 182: Reebekah, Tarryn, Ashley, Marissa, Ramie
- Section 183: Savannah,Sean,Cuya, Daniel, Reiley
- Section 191: Jamie, Kyle, Gerard, Brittany
- Before you lead class discussion, I need your detailed lesson plan. You will need to fill out and submit this exact form to receive credit. You have until midnight on Wednesday Feb.17th to email this to me. Make sure to include all of your group members on the email.
- Mark your calendars! Exam I is Friday, February 19th! Here is an extra copy of the Exam I Study Guide!
- Now that you are slowly becoming wiki-experts you will have some Seminar Homework(Say what?!) involving wiki! You will need to define the term listed with your name. There's only one! Complete and post your definition here. You have until (Wednesday 9/17)at midnight to post your definition! After that, the page will be locked. Post early! This will count toward your participation grade for the day in Seminar!
- Supplemental instructor's name: Daniel Yzaguirre
- Meeting times/location: The SI schedule has been set for the term and is as follows:
- Monday 5:00pm to 5:50pm ECDC Room 219B (The elementary school on campus second floor)
- Thursday 4:00pm to 4:50pm EN Room 101 (Engineering Building between CASA and the UC)
- Friday 3:00pm to 3:50pm CI 138 (Our lecture classroom CI 138)