Welcome Back !!!(Now, where were we?)
- Questions, comments, concerns?
- How was your Spring Break?!
- So, where were we in Learning Community E?
Here is everything that is coming up in the next 6 weeks:
- Time to start developing a ...plan of attack for Exam II!
- Hand back quiz #4 and all of the coursework that you have submitted thus far!
- Remember, you need to keep all of your stuff! You will need it to complete your Learning Community E Portfolio!
- Please do not hesitate to come by Prof. Burnett's and my shared office hours for help with your research! We are here to help!
- History Reading Quiz#5- Wednesday, March 21st will be over Chapter 10 Beecher vs. Stanton in Contending Voices!
- Friday, March 23rd: First Year Research Conference Proposals due!
- While I realize that the deadline is fast approaching, you can always use your Preliminary Research Proposals you submitted before Spring Break as a draft to help you get started on your conference proposal. Burnett and I are pros at helping students to refine their proposals! :)
- My Shameless FYRC plug!'
- If you are accepted to FYRC, please know that Burnett and I have your back! We will help you practice and offer constructive feedback on how to enhance your presentation! :)
- Wednesday, March 28th: EXAM II
- Here is the copy of the exam study guide: EXAM II REVIEW
- Wednesday, March 28th- Midterm grades for all of your LC E courses will post on SAIL/Blackboard. Please come by and visit with us if you have questions or concerns. These grades are NOT permanent and are intended to give you a sense of your performance so far this semester. Remember, you have only completed a portion of the coursework thus far, :) If you have questions about your midterm grade, please come and see me during office hours.
- Monday, April 2nd- Summer/Fall 2018 online class schedule available to view on SAIL. Please come by to see me if you'd like guidance on registration. While I am no expert, I can help! Make sure to reach out to your Academic Advisor and schedule an appointment.
- Make-up Exam day- Wednesday, April 4th
- Large lecture will not meet on this day. If you do not need to take a make-up, the learning community instructors will have optional meetings with students during large lecture class time to discuss student's grades in the LC. If you do need to take the make-up exam, you will need to get a letter of permission from me or Wooster to take your missed exam. :)
- Friday, April 6th is the last day to drop a course for the semester! Make sure to visit with your professors before you decide to drop a course!