Welcome Back !!!(Now, where were we?)
- Questions, comments, concerns?
- So, where were we in Triad C?
- Time to start developing ...a plan of attack!
- Sec 191: Facilitation group#2! Topic: Chapter 8 Contending Voices Bagley vs. Appleton
- Hand back Critical Analysis papers!
- You must wait at least 24 hours before you come by to discuss the grade you earned on your essay! Read through my comments and the rubric before you come to see me.
Announcements and reminders:
- Wednesday, March 23rd: Facilitation #3
- Section 182: Wednesday, March 23rd Politics, Morality and the Abolitionist Crusade: William Lloyd Garrison and Frederick Douglass -- Joe, Aaron, Hailee, Logan, Zoie
- Section 191: Wednesday, March 23rd Politics, Morality and the Abolitionist Crusade: William Lloyd Garrison and Frederick Douglass-- Kidd,Charlene,Hallie, Kellen
- Before you lead class discussion, I need your detailed lesson plan. You will need to fill out and submit this exact form to receive credit. You have until midnight TONIGHT to email this to me. Make sure to include all of your group members on the email. I will provide feedback on your plan.
- Section 182/183: Writing Project 3 will be due on Friday, March 25th at the BEGINNING of Comp!
- Exam II - Wednesday, March 30th
- Here is the copy of the Study for the 2nd exam: Exam 2 Study Guide
- Make-up Exam day- Wednesday, April 6th
- Large lecture will not meet on this day. If you do not need to take a make-up, Triad C instructors will have conferences with all students during large lecture class time and regular class time to discuss student's grades. If you do need to take the make-up exam, you will need to get a letter of permission from me or Wooster to take your missed exam. :)
- Section 182 and 183 Conference Schedule
- Section 191 Conference Schedule
- Supplemental instructor's name: Daniel Yzaguirre
- Meeting times/location: The SI schedule has been set for the term and is as follows:
- Monday 5:00pm to 5:50pm ECDC Room 219B (The elementary school on campus second floor)
- Thursday 4:00pm to 4:50pm EN Room 101 (Engineering Building between CASA and the UC)
- Friday 3:00pm to 3:50pm CI 138 (Our lecture classroom CI 138)
Daniel's plan for each session this week 3/21-3/24:
We will be covering the following material in each session as follows:
- Mon – Contending Voices Bache/Hamilton and Tecumseh/Harrison as well as some reading terms from the exam review
- Thur – Contending Voices Appleton/Bagley and Garrison/Douglass as well as some reading terms from the exam review
- Fri – Contending Voices Reading terms and chronologies from the exam review
Please bring your Contending Voices reader to each session, as well as, lecture notes and your own personal exam review as completed as possible. The more prepared you are for the session the more benefit that everyone will get from the exam review.
As always if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email Daniel or stop by his office hours in CASA (Glasscock Bldg) Room 107:
- Tues 2-3pm
- Weds 10-11am
- Thurs 11-12pm