Happy Monday, everyone!
- Questions, comments, concerns?
Today's plan/points of discussion:
- First-Year Symposium?! What the heck?!
- Some examples to share
- Learning Community E is scheduled to present their research on Wednesday, November 30th! The First Year Symposium is scheduled to take place from 9-3pm in the University Center Ballrooms on the 1st floor.
- A brief Visual rhetoric workshop to help you to generate some ideas!
Reminders for the upcoming week:
- Quiz #8 on Chapter 14 is on Wednesday, Nov. 16th! Be prepared!(It's the last one!)
- A brief note about Wed. Nov 16th's History lecture, "America's Bloodiest War". BE PRESENT. DON'T ACT A FOOL. :)
Important Dates/ information to know! (Mark your calendars!)
- Monday, November 21st: You will have an online assignment in lieu of class due on that day. This Final version of your New Genre will be due on that day via Blackboard. See Ms. Bray's wikipage/class plans- instructions for that day to know where you need to upload your work.
- Monday, November 28th: Seminar and Composition will combine on that day to hear your Group Research Presentations! BE PREPARED. Ms. Bray will provided the Presentation Schedule on Wednesday in Composition. Be there to know when you present!
- Wednesday, November 30th- Learning Community E is scheduled to present their research on Wednesday, November 30th! The First Year Symposium is scheduled to take place from 9-3pm in the University Center Ballrooms on the 1st floor. Your Learning Community E classes WILL NOT meet on that day!
- Monday 12/5- HISTORY EXAM 3- Composition and Seminar will combine that day! I will attend your regular Composition class time! We have something special planned! Be there!
- The Learning Community E Portfolio is due no later than 10:30 am on Wednesday, December 14th. Late work will NOT be accepted. We welcome early submissions of the portfolio starting on December 5th through December 14th. Ms. Bray and I will have crates outside of our offices. Simply drop your portfolio in any of the crates.