Welcome back, everyone!!!
- Questions, comments,concerns?
- Hand in Quiz#8! :)
- How was your break?
- WWWD Activity- EXAM III Prep!
- A class vote: Which essay question would you like to review and discuss during our next class?
- Section 242(11 am):
- Section 243(12pm):
Reminders and announcements:
- A gentle reminder about lecture on Wed. Nov. 29th...
- Need help with the First Year Symposium Presentation/WP 3? Come by and visit with Professor Bray and I during our shared office hours!
- I will not be holding office hours on Thursday, Nov. 30th. I will be assisting students in my other learning community with their presentations on that day. I will hold extra office hours today from 2-3 pm and Tuesday from 3-4:30pm. Please come by if you would like assistance on your Group/FYS presentations.
- First Year Symposium will take place on Friday, December 1st from 9-3pm in the University Center Anchor Ballroom.
- Your Learning Community E Portfolio is due at the BEGINNING OF HISTORY on Wednesday, Dec. 6th.
- Seminar and Composition will combine classes on that day! We will be meeting during your regular Composition class time!
- Exam III is Wednesday, December 13th from 8:00-10:30 am.
- Need some additional guidance on the material for History? Here is the Supplemental Instruction Schedule for our learning community this semester: Spring 2017 SI Schedule