Seminar and Composition will combine classes for in-class presentations TODAY !
We will be meeting at the following times and locations:
Sections 240/241 (8 and 9am classes): Monday, Nov. 28th 8-10am, University Center Bayview 320.
Sections 242/243(11am and 12 pm classes): Monday, Nov. 28th 11-1pm, Bay Hall 126(Regular Seminar Classroom).
CHECK THE SCHEDULES BELOW. IF YOU'RE GROUP IS LISTED, BE PREPARED TO PRESENT -- YOU WILL BE EVALUATED (GRADED) TODAY! (EVEN IF YOUR GROUP ISN'T SCHEDULED TO PRESENT TODAY, ATTENDANCE IS STILL REQUIRED. THE PRESENTERS NEED AN AUDIENCE!)
240 & 241 Presentation Schedule
242 & 243 Presentation Schedule
- Wednesday, November 30th- Learning Community E is scheduled to present their research on Wednesday, November 30th! The First Year Symposium is scheduled to take place from 9-3pm in the University Center Ballrooms on the 1st floor. Your Learning Community E classes WILL NOT meet on that day! Here is the First Year Symposium Schedule: FYS Presentation Schedule
- Friday, Dec.2nd: Special announcement: Please join Prof. Marquez and Prof. Bray for an end of semester thank you celebration. BYOB (non-alcoholic, of course!).
- Sections 240 & 241, meet in CS 114 @ 9am
- Sections 242 & 243, meet in BH 126 @ 11am
- Monday, Dec, 5th- HISTORY EXAM 3- Seminar and Composition will not meet on this day. I will be in my office from 8-9:30 and from 11-3pm. Stop by throughout the day to ask questions and start brainstorming on how will you assemble your portfolio!
- The Learning Community E Portfolio is due no later than 10:30 am on Wednesday, December 14th. Late work will NOT be accepted. We welcome early submissions of the portfolio starting on December 5th through December 14th. Ms. Bray and I will have crates outside of our offices. Simply drop your portfolio in any of the crates.