COMPINAR WITH BRAY-MAR!
Remember, Seminar will not meet at its regularly scheduled time today. I will be joining you during your Comp class time! :)
Our class discussion should help you with the final drafts of your expository essays and help you plan out your FYS presentations!
Today's plan/points of discussion:
- First-Year Symposium?! What the heck?!
- Triad E is scheduled to present their research on Friday, November 20th!
- SI Sessions with Daniel Yzaguirre
- Monday, Island Hall (IH) 160 4-4:50pm
- Wednesday, Science and Engineering (EN)104 5-5:50 pm
- Friday, Island Hall (IH) 160 2-2:50pm
- Show up prepared with your lecture notes, textbooks and most importantly- QUESTIONS! :)
- Make sure you plan to go to SI sessions weekly! It has been proven to help students increase their course grades by at least a letter grade!