- Ms. Bray and I will be holding conferences with you to review your Research Topic proposals! Bring a polished, printed copy of your Research Proposal to your conference today. Be prepared to explain why your research is significant and relevant.
- Here is the link to the schedule: http://falcon.tamucc.edu/wiki/JenniferBray/BrayMarConferencesOct12
- SI Sessions with Daniel Yzaguirre
- Monday, Island Hall (IH) 160 4-4:50pm
- Wednesday, Science and Engineering (EN)104 5-5:50 pm
- Friday, Island Hall (IH) 160 2-2:50pm
- Show up prepared with your lecture notes, textbooks and most importantly- QUESTIONS! :)
- Make sure you plan to go to SI sessions weekly! It has been proven to help students increase their course grades by at least a letter grade!
- Need help with your research topic? Come by and see me so we can chat!