A case of the Mondays?
- Questions,comments, concerns?
- Section 242: A special visitor! Peer Mentor, Crystal Vega!
- Section 243: Two special visitors! Peer Mentor, Crystal Vega and Academic Advisor, Lori Shearin.
- An extra credit opportunity! - TAKE ADVANTAGE!
- History Reading Quiz #5 Helper vs. Fitzhugh Contending Voices, Chapter 12!
- A Challenge for you all!
- It's time to develop a plan of attack for Exam II!
Announcements and reminders:
- I have updated the Exam Review Materials page with resources to help you prepare for EXAM II. https://falcon.tamucc.edu/wiki/AmandaMarquez/ExamReviewMaterialsFall2017
- I would strongly urge to start preparing for Exam 2THIS WEEK. Please do not hesitate to come and see to review and discuss exam content during office hours, or make an appointment! I am here to help! (For real.)
- On Wednesday, October 25th- Seminar will not meet at its regularly scheduled time. Composition and Seminar will be
combining on that day. I will attend your regularly scheduled Composition class time. Please see Ms. Bray's class plans to see what we have planned for that day!
- Spring 2018 Registration Resources -- Use these resources to help you plan for next Spring! I am here to offer guidance on the registration process as well.
- Most first-year students will register online via SAIL at midnight on Thursday, Nov. 2nd/ Friday Nov. 3rd. Be prepared.
- Need some additional guidance on Writing Project 2 ? Come by and see Ms. Bray and I during office hours! We are here to help!
- Need some additional guidance on the material for History? Here is the Supplemental Instruction Schedule for our learning community this semester: https://falcon.tamucc.edu/wiki/JenniferBray/DanielsScheduleTriadEFall2017
- Thursday,November 2nd - Midterm grades for all of your LC E courses will post on SAIL. Please come by and visit with us if you have questions or concerns!
- History Reading Quiz# 6 Wednesday, November 8th- Douglass vs. Garrison chapter 9
- Make-up Exam day- Friday, November 10th
Large lecture will not meet on this day. If you do not need to take a make-up, the learning community instructors will have optional meetings with students during large lecture class time to discuss student's grades in the LC. If you do need to take the make-up exam, you will need to get a letter of permission from me or Wooster to take your missed exam. :)