- Questions, comments, concerns?
- Special visitors!
- Your Learning Community E Peer Mentor Crystal Vega is here!
- Crystal's contact information:
12:00 class Your Academic Advisor Lori Shearin is here to talk about planning ahead for Spring 2018 Registration.(Yes, you will need to begin doing this now.)
- October 16th: Spring 2018 Class schedules will be viewable on SAIL
- October 30th: Spring 2018 Registration will open up to students
- FYI: 11am class: Your academic advisor, Katharine Stokes will visit with us next week to discuss these same issues.
- Exam I is DONE. So, how did it go?
- An exercise in creativity!
- You will need a sheet of paper and something to write with!
- Why your ideas and writing matter!
Announcements and reminders:
- Quiz #3 is scheduled for Monday, 10/9 over Chapter 5: Madison vs. Henry. This quiz will be multiple choice.
- On Wednesday 10/4, bring your INTRODUCTORY PARAGRAPH WITH YOUR THESIS STATEMENT with you to Seminar. We will be doing a Round Robin activity in class. Without it, you cannot participate and get the full benefits of the exercise!
- Need some additional guidance on the material for History? Here is the Supplemental Instruction Schedule for our learning community this semester: https://falcon.tamucc.edu/wiki/JenniferBray/DanielsScheduleTriadEFall2017
- Friday, October 6th Writing Project 1 is due at the BEGINNING of History. You will submit your final drafts HARD COPY ONLY. Professor Bray and I will be at the front of the lecture hall to collect them. Per LCE policy, NO LATE WORK WILL BE ACCEPTED. (For real.)
- Please come by office hours or make an appointment for additional guidance and feedback on your work. We are here to help! :)
- Make sure to use the MLA guide Prof Bray has provided to help you with in-text citations, Work Cited.
- NOTE: If you are considering asking for an extension on WP1?, per LCE's extension policy, you must request an extension to Ms.Bray and I via email by 10 am on Wednesday 10/4. In your email, you must provide a reason for needing the extension and propose a new due date and time you will submit your final draft. You will need to provide a copy of the email with your final submission so that we will know an extension was granted.