Exam 2 Prep Time!
- Questions, comments, concerns?
- More Chronology practice!
- Exam Essay prep!
- Let's take a few minutes and Apply what you know!
- It's time to develop a plan of attack for Exam II!
Announcements and reminders:
- Spring 2018 Registration Resources -- Use these resources to help you plan for next Spring! I am here to offer guidance on the registration process as well.
- Most first-year students will register online via SAIL at midnight on Thursday, Nov. 2nd/ Friday Nov. 3rd. Be prepared.
- Need some additional guidance on Writing Project 3 ? Come by and see Ms. Bray and I during office hours! We are here to help!
- Need some additional guidance on the material for History? Here is the Supplemental Instruction Schedule for our learning community this semester: https://falcon.tamucc.edu/wiki/JenniferBray/DanielsScheduleTriadEFall2017
- Thursday,November 2nd - Midterm grades for all of your LC E courses will post on SAIL. Please come by and visit with us if you have questions or concerns!
- History Reading Quiz# 6 Wednesday, November 8th- Douglass vs. Garrison chapter 9
- Make-up Exam day- Friday, November 10th
Large lecture will not meet on this day. If you do not need to take a make-up, the learning community instructors will have optional meetings with students during large lecture class time to discuss student's grades in the LC. If you do need to take the make-up exam, you will need to get a letter of permission from me or Wooster to take your missed exam. :)