Happy Monday (and Halloween!)
- Questions, comments, concerns?
- Questions about Writing Project 3?
- Thinking about your genres?
- Ready to start writing -(some more)? :)
- Frederick Douglass - primary source analysis discussion!
- Quiz 6 is Wednesday 11/2 and will cover Chapter 9 - Douglass vs. Garrison. Be ready! (Only 2 quizzes left!)
- On Wednesday, I need for you all to bring your primary source document that you will analyze for Writing Project Three with you to class. You can either bring an electronic version or a hard copy. You will need to complete an in-class activity on that day. :)
- Make an appointment with your advisors to help you with class registration for Spring 2017!
- You will register for classes Nov. 3rd@ midnight/ Nov. 4th! Be ready!
- Electronic version of the Spring 2017 schedule is viewable on SAIL!
- Need some additional information on which learning community to choose for the Spring? - http://penguin.tamucc.edu/~rsperry/FYLCP/Spring2017/