Last class meeting, you spent some time (in character) working with your factions and groups, circulating among your peers to try and identify potential allies and/or opponents at Polly's. Let's spend a few minutes getting to know a few more folks in the room.(This will be valuable to your faction/ group later on!)
- Reflection time: Take out the notes you took over the indiviudals you spoke with!
- Get back into your factions/groups and discuss:
- Who are potential allies?
- Decide with whom your group may never agree?
- Who can, may and will influence YOUR ideas in a significant way?
- Whose ideas you may, will and can influence in a significant way?
- Start strategizing!
- There's nothing in the rules that says you cannot continue to meet with your factions outside of class. We encourage you to be strategic!
- You Can Consult "Polly"(aka MARQUEZ OR BRAY) about Her Patrons!'''