Spring 2018 Learning Community E Due Dates:
- Wednesday, January 31st History Quiz #1
- Friday, February 23rd- Your first major LCE writing assignment, The Rhetorical Analysis will be due by Midnight and submitted on Professor Burnett's Blackboard page !
- Wednesday, April 4th-- Learning Community E Exam Make-up Day in large lecture!
- You must request written permission from your Seminar instructor or Dr. Wooster to take the exam make-up. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You CANNOT take the make-up if you performed poorly on an exam. Make-ups are for students who missed the exam due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Group Research Presentations will take place on Monday, April 23rd and Wednesday, April 25th. Please see Professor Burnett's wikipage for additional information regarding the meeting times and locations.
- Monday, April 30th-- Learning Community E Comprehensive Portfolio Due by 2pm in CI 138 (large lecture classroom)!
- Early submissions of the Final Portfolio are welcomed!
History Reading Quiz Dates -- Quizzes will be given in Seminar at the Beginning of class. Only your top 6 scores will count toward your course grade in History and Seminar.
- Monday-1/29-Chapter 2-Berkeley v. Bacon
- Monday-2/5-Chapter 4 Sewall v. Adams
- Wednesday-2/21-Chapter 5 Madison v. Henry
- Wednesday-2/28-Chapter 7 Tecumseh v. Harrison
RESCHEDULED FOR MONDAY, MARCH 5TH!
- Wednesday- 3/21-Chapter 10 Beecher v. Stanton
- Monday- 4/02- Chapter 12 Fitzhugh v. Helper
- Monday- 4/09- Chapter 11 Larkin v. Alvarado
- Monday- 4/16- Chapter 13 Atchinson v. Robinson
- EXAM I -- Wednesday, February 14th
- EXAM II-- Wednesday, March 28th
- EXAM III --Wednesday, May 9th during the Final Exam period 1:45-4:15 pm