Planning Ahead for Spring 2018
- Make an appointment with your advisor to prepare for Spring 2018 class registration!
- Electronic version of the Spring 2018 schedule will be viewable on SAIL!
- Click on the link called Class Schedules(on the bottom left of the screen) to scope out your course options.
- Here is a schedule sheet to help you plan out your class schedule for Spring 2018.
- What learning community options are available for next Spring? Go here to find out: https://fylcp.tamucc.edu/
- Don't forget to use the tools available you, like Degree Planner !
- Don't know who your Academic Advisor is? http://aatc.tamucc.edu/current/advisors.html
Make sure to check your Islander Email to get important information about registration, class scheduling, advising appointments and walk-in advising hours!
For general advising questions, feel free to email Ms. Katharine Stokes, College of Business Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lori Shearin, College of Science and Engineering Advisor at lori.shearin @tamucc.edu. They are the Learning Commmunity E Advisors and are available to help you! Take advantage of their expertise!
Or you may want to get advice from your Learning Community Peer Mentor, Ms. Crystal Vega. As a current student, she can make some recommendations for classes, learning communities, etc. She is available to help you as well. Her email address is cvega12@email@example.com and her office hours are Monday:11-12:50pm, Tuesdays 9-1 pm and Wednesdays 3-4 pm.