Learning Community E Major Due Dates- Spring 2019
- Wednesday, January 30th- Quiz #1 (Yes, there really is only one of these. For real.)
- Wednesday, February 27th- Connecting the Past and the Present Project due!
- Monday, April 1st-- Learning Community E Exam Make-up Day in large lecture!
- You must request permission from your Seminar or Writing professors to take the exam make-up. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You CANNOT take the make-up if you performed poorly on an exam. Make-ups are for students who missed the exam due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Group Research Presentations will take place on Wednesday, April 17th and Friday, April 19th . Please see Professor Montalvo's wikipage and Mascorro's webpage for additional information regarding the meeting times and locations for these presentations.
- Wednesday, May 1st-- Learning Community E Comprehensive Portfolio Due!
- Early submissions of the Final Portfolio are welcomed!
History Reading Quiz Dates -- Quizzes will be given in Seminar at the Beginning of class. Only your top 6 scores will count toward your course grade in History and Seminar.
- Quiz 1 Wednesday January 23rd - AEUSH 1.2, "History Lessons..."
- Quiz 2 Monday, January 28th-AEUSH 1.3,"Representing the Pilgrims..."
- Quiz 3 Wednesday, February 6th- AEUSH 2.3, "One Revolution, Two Wars..."
- Quiz 4 Wednesday, February 20th- AEUSH 2.7, "The Founding Fathers..."
- Quiz 5 Wednesday, February 27th-AEUSH 3.3,"Wall Street's First Collapse"
- Quiz 6 Wednesday, March 20th- AEUSH 3.10," Mexico's Irish Army"- this quiz will be a take home and submitted via the Seminar Blackboard page
- Quiz 7 Wednesday, April 10th- AEUSH 3.12," Frances Watkins Harper and Harriet Tubman..."
- Quiz 8 Wednesday, April 24th- AEUSH 4.6, "The Great Interpreter"
- EXAM I --Wednesday, February 13th
- EXAM II--Monday, March 25th
- EXAM III-- Wednesday, May 8th 1:45-4:15 pm, during the Final Exam Period