- Questions, comments, concerns?
- 11am and 12pm classes: Alex, your Peer mentor will be visiting with us today!
- Group Quiz #6 - chapter 10!
- A Challenge for you all!
- So, do you have any questions about the Learning Community E Portfolio?
- Let's review some reflective overview examples to help you wrap your head around it!
- Or you may use this to guide you: Sample Reflective Overview
Reminders and announcements:
- Need help with your Group Research Presentations? Come by and visit with Professor Bray and I during our shared office hours!
- FYRC presenters: We will need to begin scheduling group appointments for next week very soon. FYRC is scheduled for Thursday, April 27th. Make every effort to meet with your co-presenters and discuss a time ( during or outside of office hours) you all can meet with us to review your Powerpoints and to rehearse. It is critically important for you to do this asap!
- Thursday, April 20th Quiz #7 -Contending Voices -Larkin vs. Alvarado. This will be an individual take home quiz. This quiz will be due at the BEGINNING OF COMPINAR on Tuesday, April 25th! NO LATE WORK WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Need some additional guidance on the material for History? Here is the Supplemental Instruction Schedule for our learning community this semester: Spring 2017 SI Schedule
'''Dates to keep in mind:
- Tuesday, April 25th- Group Research Presentations during COMPINAR! I will be joining you during your regular comp class time for your presentations!
- Thursday, April 27th- First Year Research Conference! Comp and Seminar will not meet- HISTORY 1301 WILL! You will need to attend and evaluate at least ONE 45 minute panel. Evaluation sheets will be provided at the conference. You can replace ONE absence in Seminar for doing so. You will need to drop these eval forms to my office on that day!
- Tuesday, May 2nd: Learning Community E Portfolio will be due at the beginning of large lecture. NO LATE WORK WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Professor Bray and I are willing to read drafts before you submit the final version! Just a heads up!