The First-Year Research conference will be held on the first floor of the University Center. Go and support your peers in Learning Community B and your fellow Islanders !
You must attend and evaluate at least one 45 minute panel and by completing this eval will earn you Participation and Attendance points for the day. The evaluation forms will be provided at the conference. You MUST turn them into the tray outside of my office FC 121 by 5pm today! SEMINAR AND WRITING & RHETORIC WILL NOT MEET TODAY. SOCIOLOGY WILL MEET!
- Your Learning Community B Portfolio is due at the beginning of Sociology on Tuesday, 4/30 NO LATE WORK ACCEPTED. NO EXCEPTIONS. FOR REAL.
- Both sections will meet in ...
- Exam 3 is scheduled for May 9th during the Final Exam Period - 8:00-10:30 am.
- Use the Exam Review Materials page to help you prepare! And this document: Exam 3/Unit 4 Study Guide
- You will receive your graded LCB Portfolio when you submit your Exam 3.
- Need help with Sociology? Go and see your Supplemental Instruction Leader and EARN Participation and Engagement Points!
- Name: Abi Hernandez
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hour: Monday 10-10:50 am CASA Building Room 108 B
- Sessions meeting times/days/location:
- Monday 11-11:50 am CS 111
- Tuesday 4:00-4:50 pm CS 112
- Friday 10-10:50 am CS 114
- Weekly, students can earn up to 4 Participation & Engagement points by attending and actively participating in SI. The conditions are that you must arrive to the SI session on-time (stragglers are ineligible for points), stay for the session's entirety, and actively participate. You can never lose points. You can only earn them. We have eight more weeks to earn Participation & Engagement points. The goal is to accumulate 50 points over the entirety of the semester. Thus, regularly attending and actively participating in SI is in your best interest, as Learning Community participation (which includes P&E points) is worth 10% of your final grade in Sociology. Now you have two places to earn P&E points--in Sociology large lecture and in SI.