Welcome to Learning Community K and to First Year Seminar!
- Who am I? How did I get here?
- So, what is Seminar? What purpose does it serve for you?
- What is this Learning Community business all about?
- My Role as your Seminar instructor
Exploring my Webpage
Let’s do a little navigating through it ...
- Please try to explore it some more because it will be to your benefit to do so as the semester goes on! :)
- Name (including any nicknames)
- Email (that you actually check!)
- Major (Degree option? Minor?)
- High School and Hometown
- How many credit hours are you taking? (Ex: 6, three hour credit courses= 18 hrs.)
- Are you working? If so, how many hours per week?
- What was the last book you read?
- Anything else you would like me to know? :)
- Anything else you would NOT like for me to know? :)
- Before we go, I have an assignment I need for you to complete before next class! Responses will be picked up at the BEGINNING of Seminar next Tuesday!
- History readings: Dr. Muñoz will distribute her syllabus today. Check the schedule. Get your books and get started asap!
- Feel free to email me at email@example.com with ANY questions you have about the reading or the learning community... I am here to help! :)