Preparation is key!
- Exam I: Thursday, February 18th- 7 days away! Make sure you are taking good notes in lecture. They will SERVE YOU WELL as you prepare for this exam.
- Now that you are slowly becoming wiki-experts you will have some Seminar Homework(Say what?!) involving wiki! You will need to define the term listed next to your name. There's only one! Complete and post your definition on this page. You have until (Wednesday 9/17)at midnight to post your definition! After that, the page will be locked. Post early! This will count toward your participation grade for Thursday's Seminar class!
- For composition: you should have already begun to complete Stages II and III and have a rough draft of your Rhetorical Analysis assignment. If you haven't already done so, please go and see Ms. Burnett for feedback asap! The final project is due Monday, Feb. 15th. Please follow her project submission guidelines carefully. She will review these in class today!
- Looking ahead:
- Seminar Quiz#3: Thursday, February 25th, will cover chapters 7,8,9 of the Slave Ship!
- History Quiz#2: March 1st
- Supplemental Instruction Schedule
- Our SI leader, Daniel, will be holding sessions at the following times:
- Monday 10:00am – 10:50am IH 267
- Tuesday 4:00pm – 4:50pm OCNR 145
- Thursday 5:00pm – 5:50pm OCNR 115