- Questions, comments, concerns?
- Quiz #3 over chapters 7 and 8 of the Slave Ship!
- A "spin" on this!
- An Experiment in Group Think!
- A Challenge for you all!
- Section 182: Group score of 38- Kathy, Jada, Mary Kate and Emily AND with a group score of 36 - Morgan, Kailey,Tevis, Kendall and Arielle!
- Section 183: Group score of 36- Jasmine, Monica, Tiffany, Grant and Hannah AND with a group score of 35- Lizzy, Marissa, Warren, Franklin and Elda
- Congrats to our challenge winners! And thank you all for your participation today! You all did well!
For Project 2 in Composition:
- There are three readings posted you need to be familiar with on Martins' syllabus as well! You will need to have copies of these readings handy to work with for large lecture next week! Be prepared!
- Here are the links to the reading: http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/declaration.html
- Remember the Ladies – on Blackboard
- Slaves Petition – on Blackboard
- Watch: Crash Course US History “Taxes & Smuggling”
- For next week: Read for 3/1: Slave Ship, CH 10, Epilogue
- Watch: Crash Course US History “Who Won the American Revolution,” and “The Constitution, The Articles, and Federalism”
- History Quiz#2: March 1st
- Make sure you read chapters 9&10 by next Tuesday. We will have a class discussion over the concluding chapters of Slave Ship! Be ready!
- NEW Supplemental Instruction Schedule
- SI leader: Daniel Yzaguirre
- Monday – 10:00am to 10:50am IH 267
- Tuesday – 6:00pm to 6:50pm OCNR 115
- Thursday – 5:00pm to 5:50pm OCNR 115
- Daniel's office hours: Tuesday – 2:00pm to 3:00pm CASA 108A, Wednesday – 10:00am to 11:00am CASA 108A and Thursday – 11:00am to 12:00pm CASA 108A