Learning Community B Scholars Unite!
No Formal Writing or Seminar Class Meetings. Instead, Complete the Self-Directed Activity
Get together with your writing group after the exam.
In your writing groups, your task is to complete the following exercise.
Post your group's responses on your Writing and Rhetoric Blackboard page by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT.
Announcements and reminders:
- You have some homework/reading response you need to complete for Writing and Rhetoric: https://falcon.tamucc.edu/wiki/JenniferBray/February282019 AND you all should have picked up your Take Home Writing Exercise after you submitted your exam in Sociology today. That writing exercise will be due at the BEGINNING OF SOCIOLOGY on Tuesday, March 5th. PER LCB POLICY, NO LATE WORK WILL BE ACCEPTED. FOR REAL.
- If you need further guidance on your research... here is the comprehensive list of research topics I compiled at our LCB conferences, to help you narrow your focus/ issues to consider: LCB Research Topics as you begin crafting Writing Project #3.
- Come by and see us during office hours for guidance on this, we are here to help!
- Need help with Sociology? Go and see your Supplemental Instruction Leader!
- Name: Abi Hernandez
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hour: Monday 10-10:50 am CASA Building Room 108 B
- Sessions meeting times/days/location:
- Monday 11-11:50 am CS 111
- Tuesday 4:00-4:50 pm CS 112
- Friday 10-10:50 am CS 114
- Also, don't forget to reach out to your LCB Peer Mentor, Ms. Edie Jarldane.
- She has taken several courses with Dr. Araiza and is a Sociology major. She is part of our learning community and here to support you this semester.
- Contact information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: Monday 8-10 am, Tuesday 1-2 pm, Wednesday 8-10 am, Thursday 1-2 pm, and Friday 8-10 am, 1-2 pm. CASA Room 108 A