Writing is a social and rhetorical act?!
- Questions, comments, concerns about the learning community?
- With the history quiz looming... please allow me to share Some tips on how to prepare!
- Give this a try, see if it works for you as you prep for the quiz.
- Remember, you can always come by and chat with me to discuss your review prep or attend SI for guidance!
The Rhetorical Sitch...
Announcements and Reminders:
- READ! and take some notes! Remember, you should always read the chapters outlined in Dr. Wooster's syllabus BEFORE you attend class. Doing so will help clarify your understanding of the lecture!
- Here is the Supplemental Instruction Schedule for our learning community this semester: Spring 2017 SI Schedule
- History Reading Quiz #1 is scheduled for next Tuesday, Jan. 31st and will cover material Chapter 2 of Contending Voices Bacon vs. Berkeley. This multiple choice quiz will be given at the BEGINNING OF Seminar class time. Be prepared! Come by office hours if you have specific questions about the reading! Note: All of the quiz dates and other major due dates FOR THE ENTIRE SEMESTER have been listed on the Sidebar of this page. Click on the link called LCE Major Due Dates and you will find them there along with other important dates!
- History Quiz is on Thursday, Feb 2nd Dr Wooster will providing a study guide for this quiz. He will distribute the study guide in large lecture today. He has also provided a copy of the review on Blackboard and I have it for you here: Spring 2017 Quiz Study Guide
- Blue Books are due to me by the end of the day on Tuesday, Feb 7th You will need THREE of them in order to take your exams. Turning these in on time will count as your 1st lecture supplement grade(= you earn points toward your History and Seminar grades for doing this!) I will be keeping a list of who has turned them in.