Things to Thursday...
Announcements and reminders:
- Due to a change in my office hours this week, I will hold an additional office hour on Friday 2/1 from 10-11 am to accommodate those of you that planned to come by. Feel free to stop by at mine and Professor Bray's shared office hours if you would like additional feedback on your drafts of Writing Project 1!
- The Final Draft of Writing Project #1 is due on Tuesday, February 5th within the first 10 minutes of Sociology lecture. You must submit a printed, stapled hard copy of this assignment. NO LATE WORK WILL BE ACCEPTED, UNLESS YOU HAVE AN APPROVED EXTENSION. FOR REAL.
- VISIT THE WRITING CENTER FOR EXTRA POINTS ON THIS PROJECT. Make sure you attach a signed & stamped slip from the WC as proof of your visits. You may visit the Writing Center as many times as you like, but you may only receive a maximum of 6 points credit (3 visits).
- Be sure you are familiar with the extension policy if you need to avail yourself of this. You must submit an email to all of your Learning Community B faculty requesting a extension 48 hours before the project deadline( in this case Sunday at 9:30 am). You will need to propose a new due date/time and how you will submit your final draft. Be clear about this in your initial email.
- Need help with Sociology? Go and see your Supplemental Instruction Leader!
- Name: Abi Hernandez
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hour: Monday 10-10:50 am CASA Building Room 108 B
- Sessions meeting times/days/location:
- Monday 11-11:50 am CS 111
- Tuesday 4:00-4:50 pm CS 112
- Friday 10-10:50 am CS 114