Exam 2 Workshop!
- Questions, comments, concerns?
- Section 255 and 257: We will have a special visitor!
- Meet your Peer Mentor Alex Grieme!
- Here is Alex's contact information.
- Chronology Practice time!
- Let's try and figure out which essay prompts these chronology sets relate to!
Reminders and announcements:
- Friday, March 24th: First Year Research Conference Proposals due!
- To those of you submitting a proposal, please come by and visit with Ms. Bray and I today or make an appointment for any last minute questions or feedback!
- Tuesday, March 28th: EXAM II
- Friday 03/24 @ 2pm in BH 127 AND Monday 3/27 @ 4pm in CI 122, Monday 3/27 @ 6pm in CI 122, Tuesday 3/28 @ 9am in BH 127
- On Tuesday March 28th, Seminar will not meet at its regularly scheduled time. Composition and Seminar will be combining on that day. I will attend your regularly scheduled Composition class time. Please see Ms. Bray's class plans to see what we have planned for that day!
- Monday, April 3rd- Midterm grades for all of your LC E courses will post on SAIL. Please come by and visit with us if you have questions or concerns!
- History Reading Quiz#5- Tuesday, April 4th will be over Chapter 12 Fitzhugh vs Helper
- Make-up Exam day- Thursday, April 6th
- Large lecture will not meet on this day. If you do not need to take a make-up, the learning community instructors will have optional meetings with students during large lecture class time to discuss student's grades in the LC. If you do need to take the make-up exam, you will need to get a letter of permission from me or Wooster to take your missed exam. :)
- Friday, April 7th is the last day to drop a course for the semester! Make sure to visit with your professors before you decide to drop a course!
- Need some additional guidance on the material for History? Here is the Supplemental Instruction Schedule for our learning community this semester: Spring 2017 SI Schedule