Back to Business! (Exam 2 Workshop!)
- Questions, comments,concerns?
- Exam essay prep!
- Let's focus on Essay Prompt 1: Progressive Era
- If time permits, which other essay would you like to go over?
Announcements and reminders:
- Exam II IS scheduled for Tuesday, Nov. 7th! Mark your calendars!
- Exam II Study Guide is available via Blackboard and here:
- Exam II Study Guide
- Don't forget to see the Learning Community M Exam Review Materials page for help getting prepared!
- I WILL BE HOLDING EXTRA OFFICE HOURS ON FRIDAY 12-1:30 PM and MONDAY 1-3PM, if you would like to come by and discuss Exam 2 material. You can stop by individually or in small groups!
- On Tuesday, 11/7 the day of your Second Exam, Prof. Bray and I will be holding MANDATORY conferences with you in lieu of our regularly scheduled classes on that day.
- You will need to sign up in your Group Presentation Teams. Here is the link to the schedule: LCM Conference Schedule
- The purpose of these conferences is for Prof. Bray and I to meet with you and discuss your Group Presentation Plan. You will need to submit ONE copy of this plan to us on that day. We will also be receiving your final Reacting to the Past Game Grades.
- Spring 2018 Registration is around the corner! Use these Spring 2018 Registration Resources to help you get prepped!
- An extra credit opportunity Learning Community M!
- Make every effort to go by and visit with Ms. Untalan before the deadline- she is an excellent resource!
- Peer Mentor name: Lauren Untalan
- Email: email@example.com
- Office hours: Tuesday 11-5 pm and Wednesday 9-2:45pm at the Glasscock Building, Room 121 A.
- Need extra help in History? Make time to attend the Supplemental Instruction sessions this semester for HIST 1302.