- Questions, comments, concerns?
- First Year Symposium- What the heck is this?!
- Let's start planning this out!
Annoucements and reminders:
- Registration for Spring 2016 opens on SAIL TONIGHT at 11:59 pm! :)
- Go and see your academic advisor if you haven't already!
- Here is the link to more info about registration: http://registrar.tamucc.edu/registration/
- A little something to help you figure/plan out your schedule BEFORE you go and see your advisor!
- Some helpful links to help with registration issues
- Sections 440-441: Next Tuesday (11/10), Seminar and Comp will combine for in-class presentations. Compinar will begin promptly at 8am. BE ON TIME. We are going to be meeting during your regular Composition time. :)
- Section 443: Next Tuesday(11/10), we will have a discussion over chapters 1, 2 and 4 of the Blowout text!
Next Thursday(11/12) and Friday (11/13) I will not be on campus. I am going to present at a conference in Kansas City, MO. In preparation for my absence, here is the plan for next week:
- Sections 440 and 441: Next Thursday, Nov. 12th Seminar will not meet. You will have a short group writing assignment due on that day that involves the Blowout text. This assignment will be due by 5 pm on that day. Check my class plans for next Thursday(11/12) to find out what the assignment is! COMPLETING THIS SHOULD HELP YOU PREPARE FOR EXAM III!
- Section 443: Next Thursday, Nov.12th Seminar and Composition will combine. We will be work shopping for your oral/visual presentations. We will meet in the Seminar classroom on that day at 9:30 -10:20 a.m.
- If you haven't already... Start the Blowout reading! :)
- History tutoring! CASA is providing free tutoring for HIST 1302! Sessions are Tuesdays (1pm-4pm) and Fridays (8am-9:50am) in CASA room 108B. -- Crystal Ballard is the new tutor. She is earning her M.A. in History and a colleague of mine. She is very skilled and knowledgeable!