Welcome back to Polly's, Greenwich Villagers and Friends!!
Suffrage Has it's day! (The time has come for Suffrage factions to present their platforms!)
- Section 510: Aaron, Aylyn and Thea
- Section 511: Lauren, Maegan, Maria B.
As the Suffrage faction presents their platform, all players (and audience members) will need to be making note of the following:
- Villagers(Bohemians aka Indeterminates) must respond with questions and comments!
- As you listen to their platform and speeches, you need to make note of the following:
- How might the suffrage faction be potential allies to your faction or cause?
- Decide with whom your group may never agree?
- Based on their speeches, who can, may and will or could influence YOUR ideas/beliefs in a significant way?
- What counterarguments might you be able to offer Suffrage? Be prepared to challenge them!
Make certain to hold yourselves accountable to the RTTP Ground Rules for Discussion you all created!
Reminders and announcements:
- The following groups must be prepared to give their Faction Presentations and Formal Speeches on the following days:
- Tuesday, October 17th- Labor
- Thursday, October 19th- Bohemia
- See pages 87-90 in your Greenwich Village Gamebook to familiarize yourself with how things will "play out" during these Game Sessions.
- And as always, PLEASE come and see me, Dr. Martin and Professor Bray for guidance on your speeches and game play strategy- we are here to help!
- Need extra help in History? Make time to attend the Supplemental Instruction sessions this semester for HIST 1302.