- Questions, comments, concerns?
- Angel Island quiz#2!
- An Experiment in Group Think!
- A Challenge for you all!
- Let's work together to divide and conquer this essay question!
- Seminar will not meet next Tuesday 10/25. I will be in my office from 8-9:30 and from 12:30-3:00. Come on by in the morning and see me if you have any last minute questions. I have a short reflection I need for you to complete in lieu of class. Here are the prompts: Looking Back, Planning Ahead You may type or handwrite your responses. To receive credit, you will need to drop this off at my office before or by 3pm next Tuesday!
◦From 9:30-10:40, I will be in Center for Sciences 111 answering any last minute questions you have about the exam content. At 10:40, I will need to meet Dr. Muņoz in her office.
- Word of advice... you should read Chapter 8 by Tuesday October 25th.( Hint: For chapter 8, Dr. Muņoz has already begun discussing the Filipino American immigrant experience in large lecture! Make sure you are taking good notes!)
- Use the Reading Guide questions to help you!
- CORRECTION: History Exam 2 is scheduled for Tuesday, Oct. 25th!
- Here is an extra copy of the exam study guide :Exam 2 Review Guide
- Make an appointment with your advisors to help you with class registration for Spring 2017!
- Electronic version of the Spring 2017 schedule is viewable on SAIL!
- Need some additional information on which learning community to choose for the Spring? - http://penguin.tamucc.edu/~rsperry/FYLCP/Spring2017/
- Here is a schedule sheet to help you plan out your class schedule for Spring 2017.
- Other important dates
- In case you forgot how to register- here is a helpful handout: How to Register on SAIL- Step by Step
- See this video for additional help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AslxCwDIQVY
- If you are in the PSA Program, here is the link to a video with more important information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGmzCgh3Vu4