If the Walls Could Talk...
- Questions, comments, concerns?
- A little background about Angel Island...
- Class discussion! Break into your "Reading Group"!
- Sec. 442: American Imperialism?
- So, what is imperialism?
- Sec 460:
- Take out a pen and something to write with! :)
- Angel Island discussion and Seminar Quiz#2, next Thursday Oct.13th!
- You will need to read the Introduction and Chapter 1 of the text Angel Island for the quiz!
- Use the Reading Guide questions to help you!
- Word of advice... read ahead to chapter 2!
- Don't forget: Our first round of Reading Group Discussions will begin next Tuesday, October 11th! Be ready to discuss the Introduction and Chapter 1 on that day!
- Advisor visits to help you with your class registration for Spring 2017!
- Electronic version of the Spring 2017 schedule will be viewable on SAIL Oct. 17th!
- Click on the link called Class Schedules to scope it out!
- Here is a schedule sheet to help you plan out your class schedule for Spring 2017.
- Need feedback on your Source Evaluations in Comp? Come by so we can chat!
Your Midterm Portfolio for Composition is due on Thursday, Oct. 13th!