Your writing and ideas matter!
- Mark your calendars, people!
- Conferences are scheduled for next Thursday, September 17th with Mr. Sheffield, Ms. Ruiz and yours truly! We will be meeting in MY office Faculty Center 121. :)
- The purpose of these conferences is to discuss the progress you have made on your literacy narrative and receive your graded Historical Significance Essay back!
- Conference schedule 440 and 441
- 12:30 class: Conference schedule 443
- History reading for the week of 9/8-9/10: I am a Man Chapters 3 and 4 (pages 51-104).
- Deadline to turn in bluebooks, next Thursday Sept 17th! Bring them to class, my office earlier in the week, or to your conference! ;)
- Join our Triad K Facebook group!
- Search for: Triad K 2015 Human Trouble
- Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with ANY questions you have about the reading or the learning community... I am here to help! :)