Running Reacting to the Past: Guidelines & Rules
- Questions, comments, concerns?
- Term of the day LCM!
- Let's recap! :)
- RTTP Planning Time
Reminders and announcements:
- Your first History reading quiz will be posted Thursday 9/14 on Blackboard and will be open until just before History class next Tuesday 9/19. It will be on Give me Liberty CH 17, which is the reading due next Tuesday. Take notes as you read! It will be a timed 10 question mutliple choice quiz. While you won’t be quizzed on chapters 15 and 16, Dr. Martin expects your to have read it! :)
- If you do not have copies of the textbooks for HIST 1302, Give Me Liberty or for English 1302 Naming What we Know' both are available on Course Reserve at the library. You will need your Sandollar ID card to check out the books. Simply go to the main desk and give the title of the text or name of the class(Ex: HIST 1302, ENGL 1302) to the front desk attendant. You will be able to check the books out for up to three hours.
- Supplemental Instruction Sessions Fall 2017
- SI Leader: Jeffrey Schaffer
- Mondays: 1:00-1:50pm Island Hall 164
- Tuesdays: 3:00-3:50pm O'Conner 133
- Wednesdays 2:00-2:50 Center for Science 115
In addition to these sessions Jeffrey will have Office Hours in the CASA building either in room 107 or 108.
- Mondays 2:00-3:50pm
- Wednesdays 3:00-4:50pm
- Fridays 12:00-1:50pm