It's almost Friday! :)
- Questions/ comments/concerns?
- Blackboard/textbook questions?
- Let's take a few minutes and discuss this.
- Let the speed chatting begin!
- So, how does this relate to our conversation today?
- Monday, 9/5 -- LABOR DAY, classes will not meet on this day! :)
- History reading for the week of 9/1-9/3: I am a Man Chapters 1 and 2 pages 1-50
- As you read, use these questions!
- THIS READING GUIDE IS ALSO POSTED ON BLACKBOARD UNDER THE CONTENT FOLDER!
- Bring your I Am a Man book to Seminar with you to class next Tuesday, 9/6. In preparation for class, you will need to select passages(at least 2) in the reading that you personally connected to, were troubled by, intrigued you, etc. Be prepared to discuss your passage with your classmates. We will spend a majority of our time together discussing the text!
- Assignment Countdown: Section 442: Draft of Historical Significance Essay due Sept. 6th in Composition. You will be work shopping in class on that day.
- Final draft of the essay due Sept. 8th in History/Large Lecture. Hard Copy ONLY.
- Use the list you composed in class on Tuesday for ideas/brainstorming before you begin writing your paper!
- Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with ANY questions you have about the reading or the learning community... I am here to help! :)