The Game Plan
- Questions, comments, concerns?
- Consider/develop strategies for success on the exam
- Practice a strategy for studying for key ideas and terms from lecture and the essay question simultaneously
- Provide you the motivation to start studying now ! :)
- Even though this exam is less than one week away, you will need to know your stuff!
- Seminar will not meet next Tuesday. I will be in my office from 8-10:00 and from 12:30-2:00. Come on by and see me if you have any last minute questions. I have a short reflection I need for you to complete in lieu of class. Here are the prompts: Five Week Reflection. You may type or handwrite your responses. You will need to drop this off at my office before or by 3pm next Tuesday!
- From 10:00-10:40, I will be in Center for Sciences answering any last minute questions you have about the exam content. At 10:40, I will need to meet Dr. Muņoz in her office.
- History reading for the week of 9/15-9/20: I am a Man You will need to read Chapters 7 and 8 by TODAY!
Best Practices for studying:
- Write out everything!
- Make flash cards for key terms and important people. (Use the 4 Ws of Historical Thinking!!)
- Outline!! Outline!! Outline!!
- There is no such thing as being "too ready" for an exam. :)
- Use the resources I have provided to help you: Use the reading guide!
- Got blue books? If you have not brought me your blue books, you have until Friday by 3pm to to get them to me at my office FC 121 ! I will have a checklist to keep track of who has turned them in. ;)
- Join our Triad K Facebook group!
- Follow the hashtag - #triadk16 to find this and other resources posted on Twitter and Facebook
- Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with ANY questions you have about the reading or the learning community... I am here to help! :)